Monday, October 26, 2009

Buying A Used Boat Ontario

Responsibilities to lose.

The case of Piero Marrazzo now former President of the Lazio Region is taught. Who has a major responsibility in the institutions and wrong for his behavior, or pay with his resignation as did Dott.Marrazzo with his self-suspension. But I wonder why the same thing does not happen for certain professions working in the professional life of every day. And why in some cases using two weights and two different sizes? Example
. Why should a social worker leading figure of reference for the protection of child victims of abuse, or discomforts, acts in a negligent or unprofessional running into a glaring error he must remain in place? Because if I will wear a police uniform and also committing a behavior or do something unbecoming or detrimental to the function at that time I have, I will be found to infringe, but might be tried before I am suspended from work for 6 months ( or more) to pay half?
This is the system. Where if you do notice, warning and maybe someone you libel suit. Yet the situations are under the eyes of all. And especially if I am a parent who has marital problems, maybe in the middle there is a minor child as I can say to a person who has combined a disaster beyond repair?
because in certain areas, the cunning to check the logic of those who protect certain people who do not even have the courage to speak and get out?
There is a moral issue as well as in politics? On the other hand you know everyone has behaved as a Premier whose name is Silvio B. that everything that is learned, not only remained but it seems that where the blame lies with those who have denounced any existing trademark that involved him.
There is still a rule of law? The three representatives who are candidates for the office of the Democratic Party have said something about it? There are children and godchildren? Or is there shame or outrage? I leave the difficult decision to posterity if they have the courage to say!

Claxarticolo21

0 comments:

Post a Comment