Monday, October 26, 2009

Mariner Outboard, Edmonton

Groundhog Day here. The summer-

Short premise hoping not to bore those few readers who have the misfortune to come and watch what I write immodestly. Lately I've noticed among the many blog platforms where I'm writing I have neglected this blog which I am very fond. It will be because that was one of the first to open. Maybe I feel bound by the magazine. I do not know. But I know it's time to move on with more determination than before. Red Diary that of Judge Borsellino who disappeared immediately after the attack in Via D'Amelio, Red Diary of the truth, where you write down everything that remains impressed and never forget. Red Diary
that honesty, legality of the complaint against injustice, in defense of any intimidation. I'll dig out all my fighting spirit, raising his voice against anyone. This is my promise even at the risk of person. Audience I do not give anything, I just want to say my absolute sincerity and honesty of the things I write.
why the recovery of this blog derives from a bitterly suffered as a columnist for the popular blog Basildon Disabled Association where I am honored to be part of that in the morning today has suffered intimidation and legal action by the City of Basingstoke without another word. It 's time to move and really pissed off. Remember people this is a Red Diary scary ... the facts, opinions, people!

Claudioarticolo21

0 comments:

Post a Comment